We are embarking on a new adventure at our house. So far, she sat on the new Dora seat once with a diaper on and once without a diaper. Nothing produced yet, but I'm just glad she's willing to sit up there now! We'll keep you posted on progress! I promise not to post actual photos of successes -- we're not the Gosselins! 
On another note, I noticed this very confusing warning label on the step-up that I brought home with the Dora seat. Has anyone out there ever heard of a child, under 3 or over 3 years of age, choking on a step-up??? Please, let me know!

On another note, I noticed this very confusing warning label on the step-up that I brought home with the Dora seat. Has anyone out there ever heard of a child, under 3 or over 3 years of age, choking on a step-up??? Please, let me know!


1 comments:
We are starting on that adventure, too. Joshua sees his brother & sis do it & he wants to try. Good luck! And, no, I haven't heard of anyone at ANY age choking on a step. *confused*
Post a Comment