I was just catching up on your posts. So fun - life in California is the best. The fair, Pismo Beach, etc. Oh how I miss CA!! I saw the pictures of your girl's night out and I can't believe it your mom looks as cute as ever. She looks so young. I hope we all age as well as our mothers. Tell her hi - she may not remember me but that's okay!!!
1 comments:
I was just catching up on your posts. So fun - life in California is the best. The fair, Pismo Beach, etc. Oh how I miss CA!! I saw the pictures of your girl's night out and I can't believe it your mom looks as cute as ever. She looks so young. I hope we all age as well as our mothers. Tell her hi - she may not remember me but that's okay!!!
Post a Comment