February 4, 2009

This and That

This afternoon, Jillian was wondering how long it would be until Daddy gets home. I told her that it would be another hour. She seemed a little disappointed in my answer, so I asked her what she wants to do when Daddy gets here. This was the list she rattled off:


-Crouch him

-Pull his shirt

-Climb on his back

I just laughed and encouraged her to do all of those things as soon as he got home. Then, as I was making dinner I saw this out of the corner of my eye and realized what it means to crouch him, pull his shirt, and climb on his back. Apparently, she was making perfect sense and I am just out of the loop. See for yourself:



Also, a couple of nights ago, Chris came home from work and was concerned that he had a new rash on his leg. (We are starting to wonder if he has a food allergy.) So, he took down his pants for me to examine his thigh. A little while later Jillian sauntered in and asked Chris, "Daddy, do you want to pull down your pants and ask Mommy what does she think?" I'll let you re-read that a couple of times until it sinks in.

Then, yesterday I found her lounging just before nap. Not a lot to say about this other than I think she's really cute.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How is your camera not jiggling from uncontrollable laughter???

Grandpa said...

1.WOW! I want a ride too!!

2.I don't get it.

Debora said...

Bwahahaha!!! I like how Chris gets his exercise these days.