This is the view from Jillian's potty chair. That's right, potty fans! We had our first victory tonight! After a highly toxic blowout this morning, I went on a diaper strike. It's been panties only since she woke up from her nap. After a couple of slightly near misses, Jillian made her first pee pee in the potty! Woo hoo! As I was helping her pull up her pink Dora panties, she was expressing just how proud she was sure everyone would be upon hearing her news, "Daddy will be so proud, Daisy Dog will be so proud . . . " We are so proud! Bubbie & Grandpa and Nana & Papa were excited to hear the news when she called them, too! Papa even played along when she quizzed him about his pink panties . . .
Congratulations, Jillian! Keep up the good work!
XOXOXO,
Mommy
January 31, 2009
Finishing the month with a . . . splash!
Posted by Up On the Hill at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAAAAH!!
Hooray Jillian! Hattie just started potty training herself in the past couple of weeks! She loves to tell me "I did it!" while looking at what she has left in the potty. I'm not brave enough to try panties though!
Good job, Jillian! Your cousins are proud of you, too! :)
Post a Comment