May 21, 2009

Surprise! It's a Boy!

Owen Robert was born on May 19th at 2:39am weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and measuring 19.25 inches. What little hair he has is very blond! His big sister adores him and would spend her entire day holding him and goo-goo ga-ga-ing him if she possibly could. So far he's a good sleeper, champion eater, and an all around sweet little guy. Welcome to the family, Owen!






3 comments:

Race Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! Owen is such a cute name!

~ Kati said...

Congratulations!!! He is so gorgeous...has the same 'do as grandpa :)...very cute. And you look so good in your pics! I always looked like I just got hit by a truck...

LollyGirl said...

Yeah Jenny, Congrats!! It's been awhile since I've checked blogs but I made a point to check on you tonight to see if there was a new baby yet. It looks like things went well. Rest up!!