Tonight, as Jillian and I were having our second hair battle of the day after her bath, I decided I'd had enough. Her hair gets too tangly when it grows much past her shoulders. Those curls and cowlicks just don't make for easy hair combing. So, I asked her if she'd like a quick trim. "Sure! Come on!" I didn't butcher it too badly. One good thing about her curls is that they hide an uneven trim. We'll be heading over to see Miss Tammy for a fix-up soon just the same!






"And like this."
XOXOXOPS This guy is changing so much. He laughs and smiles so easily. He loves his big sister. He's learning to catch and grab toys. He rolled over once and practices lots. And mostly he's our super sweet Owen. (You know you can't stop looking at those jeans!! Such a little dude!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment