Monday, December 15th was Chris' first day of vacation and the first morning that we woke up to snow! Jillian hated the snow last year, so we weren't sure how it would go this year. She loves it! We've had a lot of snow this week and she has spent many hours out in it eating the snow, giving Daisy snowy scrub baths, sitting in the snow, making snow angels, sliding in the snow, and biking in the snow. I went out that first day and snapped up the LAST pair of snow boots at the store. She wears them everyday and everywhere. We made snow people on Friday. They each had carrot noses . . . well, until Jillian and Daisy ate the carrots anyway! I even got stuck down the hill overnight on Wednesday because the roads were closed. I finished my Christmas shopping, but spending a night away from Chris and Jillian was kinda sad. Thankfully, my old room is still available!
December 21, 2008
First Snowfall of the Winter
Posted by Up On the Hill at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hahaha!!! I love her eating the carrot!
Post a Comment