Jillian, my mom, and I went to dinner at Macaroni Grill on Friday night. It was very yummy and a lot of fun. All the way there Jillian was telling us that she was going to have skabetti with meatballs, but when we got there she browsed the kid's menu and decided on noodles with white sauce no meatballs which she ordered from the server when he came to the table. We had a really great server who recommended the parmesan crusted chicken salad for my mom and I and it was SO delicious! I'll have to try to recreate this in my own kitchen! The most amazing part of the evening was that Jillian spent a good part of the day traveling in the car, visiting a cousin in the hospital, visiting a friend of my mom's, checking into the hotel, then back out to dinner where while waiting for a table she danced like a penguin and sang songs from Happy Feet . . . and all with about a ten minute car nap! Thank you, Jillian, for a fun day and a lovely dinner out even when you might not have been feeling your best!
September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
My brother Josh and his girlfriend both work at Macaroni Grill, it's pretty good! Your girls night out looks like it was fun. I love going out with just the girls it's always fun!
So, you like Kurt as a dentist? I've been thinking of switching to him.
Post a Comment