Where do I begin? Miss Tammy has been cutting my family's hair since I was 9 years old. Not only does she have exceptional talent and you can trust her to always make you look great, she is also a shining light to be around. I look forward to the chance to get a hug from her more than I look forward to the haircut! (That's saying a lot -- I LOVE haircuts.) She traveled 450 miles to style all of us for my wedding and coordinated the cermony as well! Today, she gave Jillian her first salon cut. Needless to say, it was a wonderful experience! Jillian is a good judge of character and knew that she could trust Miss Tammy to not only cut her hair but style it in beautiful braids, too. Thanks, Tammy. We love you!
September 26, 2008
Miss Tammy
Posted by Up On the Hill at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Your comments Jennie are so flattering, but the truth is....what a wonderful priveledge to be apart of your sweet families lives then and now. You are precius! Jillian Grace you take our breath away.
Oops I meant PRECIOUS :)
Post a Comment