When Jillian is trying express that she's had so much fun today, she'll announce, "I had so much today!" There are a few things to post, so I'll roll them all into one, because there really is so much today!
First and foremost, I'd like to introduce you to "Master Chris." Ok, so, his degree doesn't post for a couple of months yet. But that infamous masters thesis was hand delivered by yours truly on Wednesday of this week! We left on Tuesday and I spent my first night away from Jillian . . . sniffle . . . she had a blast and I was a mess. Thank you so much to my mom and dad for showing the princess such a great time while we were gone! I don't really think she noticed that we weren't around! And thank you, Scott, for putting us up at Parker Manor South! On Wednesday, we finished up with signatures, fees, edits, and then the final submission of Christmas During the California Gold Rush, 1848-1854. One of the highlights of the trip was visting with Chris' advisor, Dr. Pitti. We can't thank you enough, Dr. Pitti. He never could have finished without you!
In other news, we have had some unpredictable weather this month! There have been rainstorms that beat the shingles all night and then sunny afternoons when little girls shed their Sunday best to play outside . . . except for the fancy shoes of course!
1 comments:
Good job, cousin! I bet that was a lot of work, but I am so proud of you. :)
Love Jillian's ABC's! Danielle used to bow like that, so it has to be from the Parker side.
Post a Comment